El Centro de Ingles - Amazon Shop

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beginners Practice Dialogue

A: Hello. I'm Ana.
B: Hi Ana . My name's Sarah.
A: Nice to meet you Sarah. Where are you from?
B: I'm from Newcastle, in the North East of England. And you?
A: I live in a small town near Edinburgh, in Scotland.
B: Oh, I love Scotland, it's beautiful.
A: Yes I really like it. My brother lives near Newcastle.
B: Oh Really? Where abouts ?
A: Oh, I don't know, sorry. But I know he likes it,
he says the people are very friendly and it's a lively city.
B: Yes it's great !
A: Well, I'm sorry but I have to go. It was nice to meet you.
B: And you. Maybe we can meet for a coffee one day.
A: Yes, that would be great. How about Saturday?
B: Yeah ok, at 11 o'clock ?
A: Ok, at the new cafe on the High street, It's called The Coffee House. Do
you know it ?
B: Yes I do, ok, I'll see you there on Saturday. Bye.
A: Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment